Thursday 24 July 2014

KRINOS BY T.L SMITH


KRINOS BY T.L SMITH
(TAKE OVER 1)

The Plot!
My life was simple. Follow instructions, learn the family business and 
be prepared to take over when the time has come. My name is Eliza, 
although people in the business know me as Krinos. One thing you 
should know about me is that my father is a drug lord, the boss in 
these parts.

I am prepared to do whatever it takes to step up to the challenge and 
run the family business, to make my father proud, a business filled 
with drugs, sex and death. What I’m not prepared for though is him, 
the Greek god who walks into my life and threatens to rock my world.

Now, my life has just got complicated. But don’t misunderstand, 
complicated is not a weakness. My father was not a man to cross, so 
expect nothing less from me. I am my father’s daughter, and I will be 
the boss.

My Review!


Krinos (Take Over, #1)

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Recieved Krinos from T.L Smith yesterday and could not put it down. I so want to be Krinos she takes badass chick to the next level. Romance, sex and lots of violence involved. Not for the faint hearted. A brilliant start to a fantastic series.


My Final Word!
This was a fantastic start to what i know will be an amazing series!
The girl is just killer hot and her attitude rocks!
Deffo one to go one click!
You can get it HERE

Let me know if you enjoy this book!
Hugs Laura
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment