Friday 8 August 2014

My Review of Deep Diving by Cate Ellink.

DEEP DIVING BY CATE ELLINK.

The Plot.
From Cate Ellink comes a sun-soaked, sandy, seaside erotic novel about a tropical paradise, two athletes used to getting physical, and a sex-filled, no-strings holiday fling. 

Samantha is celebrating her newly retired status from competitive triathlons with a diving holiday in her favourite place in the world: Australia’s Lord Howe Island. But all divers need a buddy, and Sam can’t dive solo. A chance meeting with rugby league superstar Cooper Sterling in the dive shop seems serendipitous. Sam can’t wait to have a partner who might be able to keep up with her.

It soon becomes evident that Cooper and Sam are compatible both in and out of the water, and things gets seriously sexy. But Sam is disinclined to be another football groupie, and Cooper has been burned before. So the rules are clear: a holiday fling, no strings attached, and they part as friends at the end.

But as the final days of their time together come to a close and a life apart becomes a reality, Sam and Cooper start to question their decision. Is this holiday fling really the finish line or can Sam and Cooper turn their friendly competition into more than sizzling sex?

My Review.


Deep DivingDeep Diving by Cate Ellink
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Deep Diving was sent to me via Netgalley for an honest review.
So here goes.

Deep Diving stars two main characters Samantha and Cooper.

Sam is a retired triathlon competitor and Coop still plays football.

They meet on a Diving holiday and become dive buddies.
Lust at first sight is quickly followed by a growing relationship. Will it turn into more than just a holiday fling? I'll let you read and find out for yourself :)

I have never read a story which included Diving and i found this a lovely surprise. It was so full of description and i could imagine being down there with them!
I loved the competitions they both took part in, i found it very cute.

They both aren't great at having relationships and admit that to each other, but i love the fact you see their relationship grow as the book goes along.

This is a refreshing book and i really did enjoy it,
I will recommend to everyone,
A great read and well worth 4*!

View all my review

My Final Thoughts & Links!
As i said in my review i'd never read about Diving and i found this refreshing as my main love stories normally involve Paranormal's, MC's or Fighters.
I really enjoyed this book and i think you guys will too.
You can go and pre-order this now HERE
Add  it to Goodreads HERE

Thank you for taking the time to read my review. I hope you enjoyed it,
Let me know if you ever read Deep Diving!
Hugs Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment