Friday 1 August 2014

My Review of Kalon by T.L Smith

Kalon (Take Over 2) by T.L Smith.

The Plot.
He wants me dead because I’m a threat to him. He tried to murder my Father. Little did he know that you don’t mess with my family?

I will get my revenge. Then I’ll take down anyone else who stands in my way and I will make them pay.

I’m not your average woman. I deal with thugs and murders. I’ve been broken and tortured. But don’t mistake this for weakness. I am far from weak. I should be feared and definitely not be messed with.

I have a Greek God by my side. His name is Stefanos and he worships the ground I walk on, and I adore him. He gives me the strength I need for the path I’ve chosen.

People in my business know me as Krinos, and I am not to be trifled with.

My Review.

Kalon (Take Over, #2)Kalon by T.L. Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

T.L Smith wow you've done it again girl!!!
Just when you think it was bloody awesome the next part in the series comes out and makes it a million times better!

Kalon is the second in the Take Over series and you will need to read Krinos first.

Krinos is just simply out for revenge in this book and by god she does it well...Men beware you will shudder at what this girl does!! Lol

People from Krinos' past enter in this installment and it makes for a good character enhancer...you learn more about her life.

Her relationship develops more deeply with Stefanos and its warming to see this side of Krinos.

The ending left me shouting at my kindle......noooooooo!!!!
I want....NEED MORE!!!!!!

Bloody brilliant and very deserving of it's 5 star status!

View all my reviews

My Final Thoughts.
Kalon will bring Krinos back to you and hit you harder than ever!
The ending will make you curse out loud!
Reading Kratos (TAKE OVER 3) as i type and will be reviewing shortly.

If you want to get your hands on Kalon then you can one click HERE.
Add to Goodreads HERE.
Let me know in the comments if you have read Kalon or Krinos and let me know what you think!
Hoping you enjoyed my review!
Hugs Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment